Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 11

black-tie-and-tails

Ring in the New Year and Help Out a Great Cause at the KVHS ‘2017 Black Tie & Tails Gala’

Celebrate and welcome in the New Year with the '2017 Black Tie & Tails Gala' at the Governor Hill Mansion in Augusta.

Read More

Gariner Main Street/Facebook
Gariner Main Street/Facebook

10 Main Streets In Maine That Will Get You In The Holiday Spirit

Christmas is just over two weeks away, and with the recent dusting of snow we have gotten here in Central Maine, many are finally beginning to get into the spirit of the holiday season...

Read More

Jeff Wood Imagery via Old Hallowell Days/Facebook
Jeff Wood Imagery via Old Hallowell Days/Facebook

Celebrate The Holidays In Historic Hallowell This Saturday (DEC 10)

This Saturday, December 10, Historic Hallowell will be the place to be as a great week of holiday fun will culminate in a fun day of activities...

Read More

Santa and Renee

UVM’s ‘Santa’s Other Workshop’ at Marketplace@Augusta

I ran into Santa recently.  The United Volunteers of Maine is hosting Santa's OTHER Workshop is located in between Regal Cinemas and Micheal's Crafts at the Marketplace@Augusta...

Read More

Category: Christmas, Community Tags:
Kingsley2.png

Baby Kingsley Needs Your Help

Baby Kingsley was born on August 2nd and, since that day, he has been fighting for every breath he takes.  He has Congenital Heart Disease (ASD and VSD), Tracheal Malacia (his windpipe collapses when he tries to breathe), is deaf, and has Down Syndrome.  Kingsley and his family need your help.

Read More

Category: Community, Local News
Facebook/Gardiner Main Street
Facebook/Gardiner Main Street

Gardiner Parade Of Lights Saturday (Dec 3)

If you aren't in the Christmas spirit yet, Gardiner will be the place to be Saturday (DEC 3)

There will be a complete slate of activities going on all day in Gardiner...

Read More

Google Earth
Google Earth

Google Earth Has A New Time Waster For You: Timelapse

If like me, you've wasted hours and hours playing around on Google Earth, you are REALLY gonna' love this!  Thanks to Google Earth Timelapse you can now see how your town has changed over the last 30 years.

Read More

90 years

Colonial Theatre Youth Troupe Looking for Local Kids 8-12 Years Old To Participate In Art, Song And Dance Classes

Growing up in Augusta, the Colonial Theater was a constant hangout and like most locals, I am excited to see the progress being made on this old building...

Read More

Baby vomit

Do You Remember These Epic Moments From 2016?

Where has 2016 gone?  I can not believe we are 32 days away from 2017.  I always get a little nostalgic this time of year.  As I look back, some of these moments feel like they were just yesterday, while others feel like they were 5 years ago...and I wasn't even here 5 years ago.  Travel down memory lane with me...

Read More

scam

‘Secret Sister’ Gift Exchange Is Illegal – Proceed With Caution!

Secret Sister Gift Exchange has been gracing my Facebook newsfeed for the last week or two.  Seems like a genuinely sweet and enchanting idea.  The concept is to receive 36 gifts from 'Secret Sisters' in exchange for 1 gift with a $10 value.  Who doesn't like a little surprise to put them in the Holiday spirit?

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.