Contact Us
Community

Community

G.O. Tubing
Photo by Sharon Buck

Sharon and Family Went to G.O. Tubing in China!

HOLY COW!!!  We've never had so much fun! G.O. Tubing in South China is INCREDIBLE!!!

I had no idea this place existed until a few weeks ago. Then I thought the kids will be on school vacation soon, let's go then!

And we DID!

Read More

Shadow in the snow

‘Poo-Poo Heads’ Caused A Shut Down Of The Augusta Dog Park

The Augusta Dog Park has a problem with what I call the ‘poo-poo heads’. They are the people who do not pick up after their dogs. As a result the Augusta Dog Park is temporarily shut down. It was a sad day for the all-volunteer Augusta Dog Park Committee to make the recommendation to the city. But it was needed. There was the dog waste and some had been spotted with worms.  So the park is closed until spring and a good cleaning can take place.

Read More

Photo from Facebook
Photo from Facebook

Renew Your Vows or Get Married at Saddleback Mountain on Valentine’s Day

This is amazing! Go to the top of the Kennebago Quad on Saddleback Mountain in Rangeley and say 'I Do' or 'I Do Again' on Friday, Valentine's Day!!

JoAnne Taylor will perform the ceremony for you and your sweetie!

How can you do it? Here's how!

Read More

Downtown Gardiner

Healthy Maine Streets: Downtowns + Community + Worksite Wellness

I always love hearing about a great idea going that on and this is another perfect example of that, Healthy Maine Streets!  The Healthy Maine Streets idea is building on the Maine Downtown Center’s efforts for revitalization downtowns can in turn help to revitalize the heath of those in those down-towns, especially employees in downtown businesses. Healthy people, healthy down-towns and vice versa, Healthy Maine Streets.

Read More

Joe Raedle, Getty Images
Joe Raedle, Getty Images

Are YOU Missing Money? Find Out HERE!

Yesterday, I was thinking that I could use a little more money. That's when I remembered the old Oprah Winfrey episode when she gave all these people in the audience BIG checks of the money they had found online that they had no idea was owed to them.

Remember that one?

Well, I went to the website and, lo and behold, I found our family MONEY!

Read More

Cat Head
Photo by April Paul

Caption This Cat! Randy Already Did!

This my friend April Paul's cat, Max. Thanks for letting us use your photo, April! It's so funny! She snapped this picture this morning and I showed it to Randy. THIS was the caption Randy thought of:

Read More

Renee and Patrick in NOLA

Cancer Comes-A-Calling: Renee’s BF Has Been Diagnosed

I am 48 and it was just over two months ago cancer made itself known in my circle. Not me, my boyfriend. (How is that possible I made it to this age and have known none first hand with cancer? Amazing.) But now, I am getting front right seat to cancer and treatment. So here is how this story starts

Read More

Facebook
Facebook

Can You Help? The Augusta Food Bank Needs Your Support + Donations

The Augusta Food Bank has been helping Augusta and Manchester since 1981, but as needs have been growing and growing the donations are now down. Ouch. I was reading in the KJ this weekend that the Augusta Food Bank ended January $2000 in the red. Double ouch!! 

Read More

Category: Community, Local News
American-Flag

Soldiers Come Home

If you haven't seen the video circulating the internet...you need to.

And grab some tissues.

It's a compilation of the many soldiers coming home and surprising their families.

If you don't feel anything....you're not American.

Read More

Lost On A Mountain In Maine
Photo from Youtube

Have You Been to These Places? Sharon Now Has a Maine Summer Bucket List!

Seeing this list...WOW! There are so many places I've never seen!

According to Maine Today, they have a list of the 25 of Maine's Most Beautiful Places. I have been to a few...but this year, I want Chad and our family to experience time together in the Maine outdoors!

Nothing better than family time! And I'm starting to think...SUMMER!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!