Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 13

Anderson Art Show
Photo by Sharon Buck

Benton Elementary School’s Art Show

The children of Benton Elementary had their Art Show last night and, I have to say, the creations were amazing!

Anderson invited me and his grandparents, Daryl and Sylvia, to see his work last night along with Bradley's. Chad and Brad couldn't go because he had baseball practice but we made sure to find his piece, too!

Read More

Brazilian Wax sign

The Brazilian Wax: Could You? Would You? Have You?

Turning off the highway on exit 109A to get to the station on Western Avenue, the first thing you usually see is the bright lights of the Senator Inn & Spa and Cloud 9 Restaurant. They are very clever with their wording when advertising their latest creations and it's very entertaining.

THIS sign REALLY got my attention!

And it got me thinking....Could I? Would I?

Read More

The White House, Getty Images News
The White House, Getty Images News

Acadia National Park To Open Next Week

After a rugged Maine winter, signs of spring have arrived! Officials with Acadia National Park are expecting parts of the park to be opening next week.

Read More

Sharon and Chad
Photo by Sonya Wallace

Sharon and Chad’s Wedding Invitations

You've been waiting to see them...

Now you can!

When it comes to wedding invitations, we wanted something just a LITTLE bit different. And we found it!

Read More

Kellie Pickler
Black River Entertainment

The Mavericks and Kellie Pickler Coming to Portland

The State Theater is one of the nicest places to see a concert and in May and June they are hosting 2 of the nicest country music acts!

In May, the Mavericks will be hitting the stage and the following month, Kellie Pickler will be making us smile!

Read More

Sharon and Chad engagement
Photo by Sharon Buck

Sharon Receiving Cards For Upcoming Wedding

I have worked in radio for 9 years now and I have been so blessed to have met so many wonderful people. I have been the recipient of a slew of well wishes, whether it was getting better from my surgery, the birth of Anderson or even hitting the moose!

Now, you all have outdone yourself.

And you're making me cry...happy tears!

Read More

Josh Thompson
Andrew Goodman

Josh Thompson Coming to Portland

His latest single says he's gotta 'Cold Beer With Your Name On It"!

So why not see this country star in concert and have a cold one?

He's coming in August 9th to the Asylum in Portland! How can YOU get tickets?

Read More

Sharon and Randy Strong Man
Photo by Sharon Buck

Sharon is Bench Pressed by the Central Maine Strongman

This was so funny!

Thank you to Dana Geneseo and Holly McKenzie for stopping by and telling us about the competition this Saturday at the Augusta Armory!

This was the icing on the cake!

Read More

Sharon Police
Photo by Sharon Buck

What Did This Cop Do at a Traffic Stop? WATCH

Last week I was pulled over on Western Avenue in Augusta for going a little too fast over that hill just before the station. Yup. I was late. I was 10 miles over the speed limit and was pulled over in the parking lot in the Augusta Plaza.

The police officer who stopped me asked for my license and registration and, thankfully, let me off with a warning.

THIS guy wasn't nearly so lucky.....or was he? Watch and see!

Read More

Beaver 1
Photo by Chad Hood

Sharon Has 2 Beavers Making a Dam in Her Backyard

This is a pretty amazing thing happening!

And today IS National Beaver Appreciation Day!

Why not celebrate?

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!