Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 14

KV Humane Society
KV Humane Society

Say Hi To Lily; Our Latest Pet Of The Week Up For Adoption With The Kennebec Valley Humane Society

Look at that face! This is Lily, and she needs a home!

We here at Townsquare Media Augusta/Waterville have teamed up with the great people at the Kennebec Valley Humane Society to bring you the pet of the week...

Read More

Bavaria's Lakes And Mountains Draw Summer Visitors
Getty Images

Free State Park Admission This Sunday

This Father,s Day, take dad to the park! Think of all the fun you had at the park with your dad. Now, return the favor, and make some new memories with free admission this Sunday.

Read More

Kennebec Rail Trail Facebook Page
Kennebec Rail Trail Facebook Page

Rail Trail Half Marathon And 5K June 25th To Benefit The Kennebec River Rail Trail

Truly a gem in Central Maine, The Kennebec River Rail Trail was once a rail line from Portland to Augusta. Today, it is an easy 6.5 mile recreational trail that runs from Augusta to Gardiner...

Read More

Zima
courtesy of Damon's Beverage Mart on Facebook

Zima Is Back On The Shelves In Augusta!

How can one forget this...this...what is it exactly?  Is it beer?  I can't say from experience, because the last time it was in stock, I was under 21.  But, this 'refreshing citrus beverage' is now back and for sale in Augusta!

Read More

Jan Kukucka
Jan Kukucka

This Week’s Edition Of Missed Connections – June 12th

Some good ones this week.  Some are sweet and sincere.  I hope these connect.  Some leave me thinking 'I can't believe these lines work?' and other are just downright stuck on themselves...thus single they shall stay...unless they change.

Read More

julia-clukey

Julia Clukey Set To Guest Bartend Monday (June 12) At Quarry Tap Room

Have you ever met an Olympic athlete? How would you like to have one pour a beer or make a drink for you? It can happen, this Monday night in Hallowell, and it's all for a great cause...

Read More

Fackbook Acquires WhatsApp For $16 Billion
Getty Images

Phone Footage Catches Woman Talking And Driving With Unsecured Toddler

Photo by Andy Capwell
Photo by Andy Capwell

Lineup Announced For Augusta’s Waterfront Wednesday Concert Series

You know it's feeling like summertime when it is time to announce our Wednesday Night Waterfront Concert Series.

Once again, Townsquare Media Augusta/Waterville has teamed up with the city of Augusta to bring you the best in local entertainment to Waterfont Park in downtown Augusta...

Read More

Volkswagen Holds Annual Press Conference
Getty Images

The Vacationland VAG Fair Is Coming This Weekend. It’s Not What You Think

Ok...this took me a moment, but I can in fact confirm that the VAG Fair is coming this weekend to the Thomas Point Beach in Brunswick on Saturday and Sunday (June 10 & 11).  No judging on Saturday.  Judging starts at noon on Sunday.  Gates open at 9am both days.  Camping is available.  

Read More

Sarah and Celina
Sarah & Celina at Conquer Chiari Walk

Local Husband Who Walks Over A Million Steps Featured On WCSH 6

Last month, I shared Adam Page's journey to walk a million steps for his wife.  After exceeding his goal, Adam is bringing awareness to Maine and the country about chiari malformation & EDS.  As a fellow chiarian, I'm honored to know Adam and so proud of his hard work and dedication.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.