Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 21

Baby vomit

Do You Remember These Epic Moments From 2016?

Where has 2016 gone?  I can not believe we are 32 days away from 2017.  I always get a little nostalgic this time of year.  As I look back, some of these moments feel like they were just yesterday, while others feel like they were 5 years ago...and I wasn't even here 5 years ago.  Travel down memory lane with me...

Read More

scam

‘Secret Sister’ Gift Exchange Is Illegal – Proceed With Caution!

Secret Sister Gift Exchange has been gracing my Facebook newsfeed for the last week or two.  Seems like a genuinely sweet and enchanting idea.  The concept is to receive 36 gifts from 'Secret Sisters' in exchange for 1 gift with a $10 value.  Who doesn't like a little surprise to put them in the Holiday spirit?

Read More

Facebook/Central Maine Botanical Garden
Facebook/Central Maine Botanical Garden

Four Great Spots In Central Maine To See Some Magical Christmas Light Displays

It is Thanksgiving week, meaning Christmas Season is just about here.

Growing up in the Mayfair neighborhood of Augusta, I was always excited about this time of year...

Read More

thanksgiving

Free Thanksgiving Dinners in Central Maine

A Thanksgiving dinner will be available this Thursday (Nov. 24) at St. Francis Xavier Church, Route 133, Winthrop, 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.

Read More

trees

River of Trees In Augusta November 25-27

Augusta's first ever River of Trees is set to run this Friday-Sunday, November 25-27 in downtown Augusta presented by the Augusta Downtown Alliance...

Read More

EmmaChloe

Sarah’s Daughter Needs Similar Surgery In New York

We recently learned that my daughter, Emma-Leigh, has a similar spine condition commonly associated with Chiari Malformation.  While, Emma doesn't have Chiari, she does have some of the same conditions that correlate with Chiari.  Over the last week, Emma's symptoms have progressed to an unmanageable point and now she requires surgical intervention.

Read More

Breaking News Screen
creisinger

Farmingdale Man Killed In Motorcycle Crash

A Farmingdale man, who was riding in a procession that was in honor of Antonio Balcer, who was killed along with his wife, Alice Balcer, died Staurday when his bike crashed on Route 27 in Pittston...

Read More

Category: Community, Local News
Facebook/Augusta Downtown Alliance
Facebook/Augusta Downtown Alliance

Augusta Riverfront Holiday Tree Lighting Festival Set For Saturday November 26

Mark your calendar for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 26, for the annual Augusta Holiday Tree Lighting Festival complete with a scavenger hunt, fireworks, and a variety of fun family activities to rev up your Holiday spirit...

Read More

Spencer Platt, Getty Images
Spencer Platt, Getty Images

Service Dogs Vs. Therapy/Comfort Dogs – There’s A Fine Line

I've been open about my mom and her vision loss over the years.  I've also time and again talked about service dog etiquette.  Bill Green, from WCSH 6 News, recently interviewed my mom regarding the confusion the public may be having when it comes to service dogs vs. comfort dogs.

Read More

hqdefault3

Local Family Featured In Brad Paisley Video Meets With Morning Buzz

UPDATE: Brad Paisley will be on the Ellen Show this afternoon (11/11/16) and will talk about local family featured in his new music video 'Today'.

What a beautiful story.  I remember when I saw this video go viral last year.  When I saw it, I had no idea that this family was local.  Before I go into the story behind this viral video, I want to share that this family was recently featured in Brad Paisley's new video 'Today'.  A music video perfectly compiled of touching stories reminding you of the importance of Today.  

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.