Contact Us
Community

Community

Sharon Tools
Photo by Sharon Buck

Unusual Adult Education Classes in Central Maine

I'm always looking at the Adult Education flyers for ways to broaden my horizons. They have classes for fitness, computer knowledge and crafts.

But this one caught my eye.

AND raised my eyebrows.

Read More

Photo by Sharon Buck
Photo by Sharon Buck

Greek Festival This Week In Lewiston

The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church on the Hogan Road in Lewiston is getting ready for their annual 'Greek Festival' this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Enjoy three days of Greek food, music and dancing, the Greek market, church tours and much more!

Read More

Justin Sullivan, Getty Images
Justin Sullivan, Getty Images

The ‘Back To School Angel’ Touches Many Families In Central Maine

Kids all over Central Maine have gone back to school and several families in the Lewiston-Auburn area have been touched by the Back To School Angel.

Read More

Source:Facebook

‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Justin Martin Coming To Maine

Justin Martin, one of the stars of the A & E show 'Duck Dynasty' is coming to Maine on October 12th. It's all part of the annual Maine Sportsman's Night at Mount View High School in Thorndike.

Read More

cookingchanneltv.com
cookingchanneltv.com

Cooking Channel’s ‘Eat St.’ is coming to Portland to Film Maine’s Food Trucks

I am thinking I may need a road trip to Portland this weekend!  The Cooking Channel has a show called ‘Eat St.’  It is a show about street foods, like food trucks. Yum! This would be fun to watch them

Read More

Maine Open Lighthouse Day Is September 14th

Life doesn't stop after Labor Day in Maine. There are still plenty of family friendly events to see and do here in the great state of Maine. On Saturday, September 14th, the 4th annual Maine Open Lighthouse Day will be happening throughout the coast of Maine.

Read More

Source: Unitedfitness247.com
Source: Unitedfitness247.com

Workout With Andy Capwell At United Fitness 24/7 In Augusta And Save With Seize The Deal

You probably have driven past it a million times and wondered what it looked like inside. I am talking about the United Fitness 24/7 gym on Riverside Drive in Augusta, near the intersection of the new bridge and route 201.

Read More

2nd grade #3
Photo by Sharon Buck

Anderson Starts 2nd Grade!

Big day! BIG DAY!!

I take every first day of school off for Anderson because it is the start of his new adventure!

And, of course, this mama cried...a little.

Read More

Madison-Anson Days are This Weekend (Aug. 23-25)

There is something about living in a small town in Maine. Generations of families living in a small town for decades. Really knowing and caring about your neighbors. It doesn't get any better than that. It's also fun when small towns hold their annual celebrations and now through Sunday the 37th annual Madison-Anson Days are going on.

Read More

Sharon Buck
Photo by Sonya Wallace

Sharon Buck a National Finalist in Katie Couric Contest to Record with Martina McBride

I received a message from Anderson's former kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Heather Salley, about a month ago. She happen to be flipping channels when she saw that Katie Couric was having a contest in which someone could win a recording session at the incredible Blackbird Studios in Nashville.

That studio is owned and created by John and Martina McBride. And Katie was giving away a chance to record at that studio with the musicians with John and Martina there to guide you.

And I MAY be getting that chance!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!