Community

Great Falls Balloon Festival Closed Due To Rain
The Great Falls Balloon Festival has become a victim of today's weather. While things got off to a great start this AM, the 25th annual festival has closed for the day due to wet and rain conditions.
The Great Falls Balloon Festival will be closed today due to the rain and field conditions
Acadia Offers Park Violators A Second Chance
Have you ever received a parking ticket you didn't think you should've?  Honestly, you didn't KNOW you couldn't park there, right? Yet, there it is, flapping in wind, a parking violation. Day ruined. Acadia Park is trying something new by offering violators a second cha…
After “Lobstah,” What’s Next?
It's the time of year when the roads are clogged with out of state visitors. Many of us have entertained friends and family, and there's always the inevitable first question: As a prepared Mainer, you have a token answer for them, and take them out for a good time. Thing is, they're around for more …
ATTENTION Seniors!! You Can’t Beat This Deal!!
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I'm addicted to Seize the Deal at B985.fm!  Savings up to 50% off on many many things!  Brand new today, is a special deal specifically for students entering their senior year of high school!  It's Senior Picture time!
FYI: A Water Valve Leak On The Augusta East Side Rotary
This has been going on for a couple days now.  There is a water leak on the east side rotary in Augusta.  The Greater Augusta Utility District has been working on it, with little success.  They put an announcement on their Facebook page for Augusta residents.
PSA: Bangor Panhandling SCAM!!
According to the Bangor Area Homeless Shelter's Facebook, they are warning the public about a panhandling scam.  They want you to know this is NOT how they conduct business and not to give money to panhandlers.  There's other ways you can help.

Load More Articles