Contact Us
Community

Community

facebook.com/MitchellSchoolPTO
facebook.com/MitchellSchoolPTO

A Big Thank You to Waterville – George J. Mitchell School Spring Carnival, Saturday, May 10

It's a free community event Saturday, May 10. Join in the fun at the George J. Mitchell School, Drummond Avenue, as a thank you to Waterville residents for being so supportive of the school. The George J. Mitchell School Spring Carnival will be from 10am-2pm.

Read More

Category: Community, Family, Food Tags:
Sharon and Dierks Bentley
Photo by www.dierksbentley.com

Sharon Wants to See Dierks Bentley…AGAIN! You Can, Too!

Yeah...me and Dierks...

We're like peanut butter and jelly. Like, pencil and paper. Like Sonny and Cher!

Yeah....we're close like that!

Read More

Cliff Randall

Cliff Randall On B98.5 With New Album

Cliff Randall stopped by our studio this morning during the Morning Buzz!

His new album was released just a few weeks ago.

And you can hear him LIVE!

Read More

Toilet

Sharon Will Miss the Toilet on I-95

You hear me talk about it every year. Every Spring the snow melts and magically it appears!

The toilet on the side of the highway just before the Winthrop exit going south on I-95!

You have seen it, haven't you?

Read More

Sara

B98.5 Hometown Hero – Sara Theriault

A big Bee salute to our latest 'Hometown Hero' powered by HS Builders and the Red Barn.

Read More

Category: Community, Offbeat Tags:
Sharon and Chad in Myrtle Beach
Photo by Sharon Buck

Sharon Got Her Wedding Dress at Hussey’s! Take A Look!

I couldn't wait to try it on!! My heart was beating so fast when they brought out the bag!

I didn't buy a shotgun. I don't drink beer.

But I DID buy my wedding dress at Hussey's General Store in Windsor!

Read More

Rick Diamond, Getty Images
Rick Diamond, Getty Images

Cassadee Pope Interview on the Morning Buzz

Cassadee Pope, Season three winner of "The Voice," is making a splash in country music. Her song ‘Wasting All These Tears' was a platinum seller and now she is on tour with Tim McGraw and The Sundown Heaven Town Tour coming to the Waterfront Pavilion in Bangor, May 29th

Anderson Seashell
Photo by Sharon Buck

Anderson Brought Sharon a Very Special Gift From Florida

It's been a LOOOONG almost 11 days!

Anderson went on a trip with his dad and family and this Mama was missing her boy!

I did get to talk with him a few times and when he called on Thursday, he told me he had a very special surprise for me! And I was excited to see him and it yesterday after school!

Read More

Turkey

You Can Hunt Turkey Today!

Youth Day was Saturday but know it's time for the big kids and adults!

Spring Turkey Hunting has officially begun!

Get your calls and and guns ready!

Read More

Getty Images, photo by Martin Hunter
Getty Images, photo by Martin Hunter

Sharon NOT HAPPY With the Price of Jerky!

Jerky is yummy. Jerky has a lot of protein.

Jerky tastes gooooood.

But WHY is the price going UP? And not just a little......but A LOT!!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!