Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

suicide

Bullying Is An Evil Thing! Please Spread The Word! [VIDEO]

Parents, you watch this!  Watch it and then make your child watch it.  I promise this is happening right now in your community.  It's tragic.  It's disgusting.  In 1995, my friend did the same thing.  You never recover from something like this.   How can someone do this to another person?

Read More

Renees Survival Book

‘Hair for the Hungry’…I Wonder How It Will Feel on Saturday May 30th? [Video]

OK...it is going to happen!!! My hair is getting buzzed for 'Hair for the Hungry'.  As I think about it, I wonder how it will feel? How will it happen?  I am getting a little nervous. I know it will grow back, but gees, my hair is cute right now!!! Hummm......thank goodness for SuperCuts! But....I still wonder.....

Read More

Renee hair

‘Hair for the Hungry’…I Wonder How It Will Feel on Saturday, May 30th? [VIDEO]

OK...it is going to happen!!! My hair is getting buzzed for 'Hair for the Hungry'.  Come and join me on Saturday, May 30 from 11AM-1PM at Supercuts at Journal Square in Augusta to be a part of the fun!

As I think about it, I wonder how it will feel? How will it happen?  I am getting a little nervous. I know it will grow back, but gees, my hair is cute right now!!! Hummm......thank goodness for SuperCuts! But....I still wonder.....

Read More

Underdog Jog

Amy Buxton Underdog Jog 5K [VIDEO]

Betsy, from the Amy Buxton Pet Pantry, spoke to the Morning Buzz about the upcoming Amy Buxton Underdog Jog 5K.  The event will be June 13th at Cony High School.  The proceeds from the event with go to the charities that Amy Buxton supported.  They are currently looking for participants and sponsors. 

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images

Enter Your Float In The Augusta 4th Of July Parade – No Entry Fee!

Wendy Somes, from the City of Augusta, was on the Morning Buzz today talking about the 4th of July parade and other events going on that day.  Did you know that there is NO entry fee to be in the parade?  You still have plenty of time to enter your family/organization/nonprofit/business into the parade and create an amazing float. 

Read More

amy-buxton-undredog-jog

‘Amy Buxton’s Underdog Jog Memorial 5K Run/Walk’ in Augusta, June 13

'Amy Buxton's Underdog Jog Memorial 5K Run/Walk' is an annual event in remembrance of Amy Buxton. She dedicated her life to saving dogs and helping her local community. Her friends and family are dedicated to continuing to support her passions through this annual event.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , , , , , ,
Tim

Jeremy Connor Talks To The Morning Buzz About Brother’s Battle With Cancer And Fundraiser With Krazy Jake [VIDEO]

Jeremy Connor spoke fondly of his brother, Tim Connor, during the Morning Buzz.  That's what older brothers do.  Jeremy shared Tim's story and how he is currently going through his second battle with Lymphoma.  This has placed a financial burden on Tim, as he needs to go out of state for a stem cell transplant in just a few weeks.  To help with the costs, there is a fundraiser coming up.

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images

Market Square Melodies Brings You Free LIVE Music On Your Lunch Break

Enjoy FREE live music on your lunch break with Market Square Melodies!  What a great way to end the work week each Friday from 11am-1pm at Market Square Park in Augusta.  Bring your own lunch or take advantage of lunchbox specials with the downtown restaurants.

Read More

Give the Gift of Life: Blood Drives in Central Maine (May 27 – June 2, 2015)

Are you giving blood this week? It takes just a little amount of time and your donation is crucial to the American Red Cross.

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images

Don’t Just Think About Going To College – Make It Happen [VIDEO]

Monique Roy, the transitions coordinator from Adult and Community Education, was on the Morning Buzz today.  We were talking about a class coming up in June that will help prepare people for college.  Whether they are just graduating or it's been 30 years and they want to go back to school, this class will prepare you for all you need to know. 

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.