Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

Cony

Cony High School Will Be In The School Spirit Challenge With WGME 13

When I found out that Cony High School was nominated for the School Spirit Challenge with WGME 13, I knew I needed to help spread the word.  I graduated from Cony in 1997!  So, let's get the word out and help support Cony High School!!

Read More

From U.S. Navy
From U.S. Navy

Congratulations Naval Petty Officer Whitney Scott Of Waterville

A big BEE salute to Naval Petty Officer Whitney Scott of Waterville, Maine on her recent promotion to Master-at-Arms Third Class at Naval Station Newport, Rhode Island.

Read More

red barn

Red Barn Cares Foundation – List Of Upcoming Events

We got to spend some time with Laura Benedict from the Red Barn and the Red Barn Cares Foundation during the Morning Buzz.  Laura and her crew are always doing great things to help our community and it's always a pleasure to speak with her. 

Read More

Give the Gift of Life: Blood Drives This Week in Central Maine (Jan. 19-24)

Are you giving blood this week? It takes just a little amount of time and your donation is crucial to the American Red Cross. Did you know that 1 pint can save up to 3 lives? Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood and more than 41,000 blood donations are ne

Read More

Photo from Mark Huard
Photo from Mark Huard

Patriots Fever In Central Maine

The New England Patriots are making their trip to the AFC Championship Game for the fourth year in a row and Patriots fever is running wild throughout central Maine.

Read More

Give the Gift of Life: Blood Drives This Week in Central Maine (Jan. 12-17)

Are you giving blood this week? It takes just a little amount of time and your donation is crucial to the American Red Cross. Did you know that 1 pint can save up to 3 lives? Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood and more than 41,000 blood donations are ne

Read More

erron 2

Mrs. Vassalboro – Erron Jacques Spent The Morning On The Morning Buzz

If you were listening to the Morning Buzz this morning, you heard our special guest!  Mrs. Vassalboro, Erron Jacques was in the studio talking about the Mrs. Maine competition coming up in March and the her journey to get there. 

Read More

Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images

Winter Family Fun Days At Maine’s State Parks

I am not a winter person. I don't enjoy driving in the snow, I don't enjoy being cold, I not thrilled with shoveling snow. But, I live in Maine, so I try to embrace the best out of winter. You and your family can enjoy what winter in Maine has to offer with the Winter Family Fun Days at Maine's State Parks.

Read More

Peter Kramer / Getty Images
Peter Kramer / Getty Images

Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Mid-Maine Ready for Annual ‘Bowl for Kids’ Sake’

Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Mid-Maine is such a great organization. They provides children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.

Read More

Photo by Mike Higgins
Photo by Mike Higgins

Craig Cameron Of The KVYMCA With Advice For First-Time Gym Goers [VIDEO]

New Year's resolutions, many make them, and even fewer keep them. If you made a resolution to live healthier in 2015, we have some helpful advice for you from the Healthy Living Director at the KVYMCA, Craig Cameron.

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle Tags: , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.