Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 7

Ann LePage
Mrs. LePage with Sarah Dyer's daughter, Emma-Leigh

First Lady Ann LePage will host the Excellence in Maine Visual and Performing Arts Education Reception

First Lady Ann LePage will host the Excellence in Maine Visual and Performing Arts Education reception on Tuesday, April 26th at the Hall of Flags at the State House in Augusta.

Read More

gerards pizza
Courtesy of: Facebook - Gerard's Pizza

Please Help Support Owner of Gerard’s Pizza In Gardiner

Jeff McCormick, owner of Gerard's Pizza in Gardiner, was recently diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer.  We deliver lunch with our Bee Lunch Break from Gerard's Pizza and was deeply saddened to hear this news. I know first hand the financial burden that comes with a medical condition that requires lots of treatments.  It's not easy.

Read More

Waterville Opera House
Courtesy: Facebook - Waterville Opera House

Waterville Opera House and Maine Film Center Share $510,00 from Alfond Foundation

As part of a $1.5 million multi-year grant from the Harold Alfond Foundation, The Maine Film Center and the Waterville Opera House will share $510,000 from Waterville Creates.

Read More

Maine Escape Games
courtesy of Tim Morin on Facebook

Maine Escape Games – Get Locked In A Room – Find Your Way Out!!

Where has this place been my entire life?  I recently learned of Maine Escape Games on Facebook from a friend who just had the experience of a lifetime.  If you are into gaming, challenges, mental determination...it looks like Maine Escape Games is the upcoming 'good time' for families, tourists, friends etc.  

Read More

Michael Winslow
Michael Winslow with the Morning Buzz

Actor Michael Winslow In The Bee Studio [VIDEO]

The man, of a 10 thousand sound effects, graced the Morning Buzz with his presence.  Michael Winslow has appeared in Police Academy 1 - Infinity, Spaceballs, The Simpsons, Sharnado 3, Family Guy and now B98.5!  

Read More

Bee Lunch
Redington Memorial Home

Bee Lunch Break Winners – April 21, 2016

Congratulations to Redington Memorial Home!  They are our Bee Lunch Break winners.  They won free pizza and sodas from Al's Pizza in Skowhegan.  If you would like to have McCoy & Dyer deliver lunch to your workplace for up to 10 people, enter the Bee Lunch Break now!

Read More

Paint Cans
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images

How to Dispose of Paint in Maine

Now that spring is here it’s time to get some of those things on your ‘honey do list’ done. Spring and summer are the most popular time to paint in Maine and Maine environmental officials would like you to do three things when you buy paint.

Read More

ShadowDog is not happy
ShadowDog is not happy

Let’s Talk Dog Park Etiquette with Renee Nelson

That is ShadowDog and he is not happy people can be poop-poop heads at the dog parks.

I was a founding member of the Augusta Dog Park committee and enjoy checking out dog parks where ever I travel. But when I hear stories of bad dog park encounters it is an opportunity to step back and look at how we should think about dog parks and what we can do to keep everyone safe and happy.

Read More

Cinderella

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes – Join The Cinderella Project For A Free Prom Dress

It's crazy how expensive planning to go to the prom can really be.  Parents/kids can pay up to $1,000 or more for the 'perfect' prom.  Unfortunately, that's out of reach for several families....and almost seems like a waste of money if you can afford it.  That's where the Cinderella Project of Maine comes into play.

Read More

Emma Flute
Augusta 6th All City Band

Augusta 6th Grade City Wide Band Concert [VIDEO]

I think the Augusta 6th Grade City Wide Band deserves one heck of a BRAVO!! They performed together, for the first time, at Cony High School last night.  Also, a huge standing 'O' to the music instructor, Ms. Kimble, for teaching these kids (all from 4 different schools) and sharing your passion for music.  

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.