Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 8

Sarah InkSlingrz tattoo
Sarah InkSlingrz tattoo

Results of Central Maine’s Most Beloved Tattoo Businesses

I asked...you answered.  You showed us your loyalty to your favorite location to get your tattoos!  I had over 420 entries and the they are still tricking in to my email.  Here are the top 10 results!

Read More

chiari-warrior

Are You A Distributor For Something And Want To Help Raise Money For Conquer Chiari?

On August 27th, I am holding a fundraising event at The Hair Gallery on Water Street in Augusta.  I am doing this with Erika Sawtelle, Connor's mom.  We are looking for people who are distributors for different companies that want to earn some money and donate a portion of their sales to our Conquer Chiari Walk Across America walk coming up on September 17th.  

Read More

Lobster-cooked1

What’s The One Local Food You Could Enjoy Daily?

'Tis the season for: Lobster! Lobster! Lobster! It's rare to come across a Mainer who isn't an avid seafood lover, but that was me until last 4th of July one fateful night up to camp with a family I was just getting to know and the only option for dinner...

Read More

Amanda McDonald
Amanda McDonald

10 Unique Bridges to See in Maine This Summer

From one of the oldest wire bridges in America, to the brand new cable-stayed bridge with one of the best views in Maine! We have every type of bridge you could imagine, here are some to look for as you travel the state this summer. 

Read More

beach

10+ Things To Do With Your Kids This Summer In Maine

My kids are counting down the days until the end of the school year.  June 17th is the big day for us!  I'm already racking my brain on new and exciting things to do with them while they are on vacation.  Of course, the obvious, going to the beach and Funtown Splashtown are on the bucket list...but there's got to be more to do in Maine than that.  Well, there is!  Add these great locations and fun activities to your summer itinerary. 

Read More

blistered fingers
courtesy of Blistered Fingers Facebook

All Week The Morning Buzz Is Giving Away Blistered Fingers Weekend Passes

All week during the Morning Buzz, listen for your chance to win weekend passes to the 46th Blistered Fingers Family Bluegrass Music Festival at the Litchfield Fairgrounds.  Tickets include camping all 4 days (June 15th-18th).  

Read More

Cancan Chu, Getty Images
Cancan Chu, Getty Images

Somerset County Sherriff Deputy Gets Down at School Dance

Law enforcement officers are people too! Check this video I found on the Somerset County Sherriff’s Department Facebook Page

Read More

Amanda McDonald
Amanda McDonald

10 Possibly Haunted Bodies of Water to Visit in Maine This Summer

You may want to skip skinny dipping in these lakes, ponds, and rivers because you might not be alone...

Category: Community, Lists, Travel Tags: ,
Courtesy of Zillow.com
Courtesy of Zillow.com

Most Expensive House In The 04330 Zip Code

33 Lee Ann Drive in Sidney is where you will find the most expensive house in the 04330 zip code.  According to Zillow, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 5,141 sqft house could be yours for only $1,250,000.  That's only a monthly payment of just over $5,000/month after a hefty down payment.  You're asking yourself 'what could possibly be so great about this house?'  Well, keep reading...

Read More

Made in Maine shoppers

Community: Here’s What’s Going on in Central Maine