The Best 1-Hit Wonders (In My Opnion)
One hit wonders are a staple in Music, they come into our lives for a minute, then *POOF* they're gone in a flash. But we all love a good one hit wonder. These are my favorites in no particular order.
- Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know: 7 years ago this was the biggest hit, everyone would sing along with this song and very clearly it's still a hit, the music video has over one BILLION views on youtube.
- Edwin McCain-I'll Be: The go to wedding song, voted one of the greatest love songs of all time. This guy conveys true love, the way it should be.
- Gnarls Barkley-Crazy: Named by Rolling Stone as the best song of the 2000-2009 decade. Everyone knows this song, winning multiple Grammy's in 2006
- Soft Cell-Tainted Love: It honestly is very similar in sound to Crazy but I sing this song every time I'm at Karaoke.
- Daniel Powter-Bad Day: Best known for being the send off song on American Idol. This song rose up the charts then Daniel Powter just kind of disappeared from our lives.
I still sing all of these at the top of my lungs. So, to my neighbors. I am so sorry....