Townsquare Media Virtual Job Fair 2017
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
Welcome to the Un-carrier®. We’re the team revolutionizing wireless for millions of customers and #WeWontStop! T-Mobile® is doing something the other carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a team of experts to send the wireless experience off the charts for each and every one of our customers. And you’re invited to join the revolution as we become Famous for Care.. Our Oakland call center is hiring Associate Experts!
.Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to the coolest role in customer service today – hands down! We’re building a Team of Experts that do more for our customers than ever before. Our Team of Experts is about making our customers happy; providing exceptional service so they stay longer, buy more and have the most efficient experience possible. We’ll count on you to deliver this Un-carrier experience!
Your career with us will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you’ll have opportunities to promote into Account or Tech Expert roles or even a Sr. Expert role! We want T-Mobile to be your career destination. We will assist in developing you for your future career goals as every day you’ll work toward developing yourself and others in our team learning environment.
Okay, wait, we know what you’re thinking: how do I become an expert if I’m just joining T-Mobile? Great question. Here’s the deal: if you’ve got real potential, we’re willing to show you the ropes and help you become the expert you were meant to be.
- Make customers happy – we are all about the customer experience and building relationships by listening to our customer pain points, owning their challenging issues, and answering their questions with the authority to resolve them yourself. We rely on each team member for help, decision making, and knowledge to determine the best outcomes for our customers.
- Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and our excitement for our customers to life in every call. We personalize every interaction and do whatever is needed to take care of our customers so that we turn them into lifetime T-Mobile fans.
- Helping them buy more – we help our customers purchase the right Un-carrier products and services that align to their lifestyle and mobile technology needs.
- Create an efficient experience – You’ll have a customer base assigned to you that you’ll get to know personally and be able to resolve their issues during the first interaction. We get it right the first time.
Serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Making wireless better is what we love to do and we have fun doing it!
- You have a High School diploma or GED
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- You have a general interest in mobile devices and/or technology
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
- Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Come on. You know this is the challenge you’ve been looking for. Take the plunge and apply today. We offer incredible benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, and the chance to build a career that you can take in any direction you want to go! Let’s do this already!
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. It operates 92 Moose, B98.5, Capital 95.9 and Kool-AM in the Augusta-Waterville market. The company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content.
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media Augusta-Waterville is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital productssuch as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience