What Mom Really Wants For Mother’s Day!!
C'mon...it's not like we want the stars and the moon...but sometimes, we want a little more than a new can opener or a noodle necklace made by the 15 year old. We don't want a pre-paid membership to Weight Watchers. And we definitely don't want a box of hair dye. Put a little more thought into the gift. Here's what mom's really want...and it won't cost you a thing.
- Let mom sleep in...in silence...completely undisturbed
- Bring her breakfast in bed
- Clean & wash her car
- Give her a massage
- Do the laundry
- Take her to the beach and just relax
- Bite your nails? Text too much? Pledge to quit a bad habit she's been nagging you about.
- Let her take a hot..quiet...bath or shower...completely undisturbed
- Bake her a cake
You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to please mom. We are simple creatures and find happiness in the simplest things.
DISCLAIMER: These ideas do NOT pertain to Birthday, Valentine's, Christmas or Anniversary gifts.