New Hampshire’s Story Land Sets Opening Date
In a spring and early summer dominated changes to our way of life that we could not have imagined at this time last year, it looks like a like normalcy will be returning to the lives of New England families in just a few weeks. Yes, within just a few weeks you'll be able to visit the place where fantasy lives. Story Land will reopen in mid-July.
According to a post on their Facebook page, the children's amusement park, located in Glen (New Hampshire) will open for the first time this season on July 17th.
The company plans to hold a friends and family day on July 15th. Season pass holders can visit the park on July 17th, 18th, and 19th. And, finally, the park will open for the season on July 22nd.
From their website, in order to keep everyone safe, they have implemented the following restrictions:
- Guests will need to register for the date they wish to visit in advance, in addition to their regularly purchased ticket or Season Pass.
- The RSVP system will be available in the coming weeks.
- If the date you wish to visit is not listed in our online calendar, we have already reached our capacity limit for that date, and you will need to choose another day.
- All those wishing to enter Story Land (Guests, Team Members, Suppliers, and Contracted Partners) will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park.
- Any person with a temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or displaying other symptoms of COVID-19, will be denied entry.
- Facial coverings are required for all entrants, except children under three.
So yes, like a lot of New England attractions, a visit to Story Land in the Summer of 2020 will be a little bit different. But, the minor hassles will be worth a fun day with your kids. Remember, they're only young for a little while.
What's your favorite Story Land attraction? Send us a message through our app.