Bee Swift For The Holidays- official contest rules
1. The 'Bee Swift For The Holidays' contest ("the contest") will run from Nov. 30, 2017-Dec. 12, 2017.
2. No fee is required for entry, but all entries must be received through the free B98.5 app, which can be downloaded here (b985.fm/app)
3. Participants will be asked to submit a holiday-themed photo through the station app. There are no restrictions on the subject of the photo, however any photos depicting dangerous, inappropriate or illegal subjects will be disqualified. There is no limit on how many photos a participant may submit, but each submission must be done individually.
4.The deadline for entries is 10 a.m. EST on Dec. 12, 2017.
5. Station staff will determine the finalists for the random grand prize drawing. The number of finalists will be determined by the number of entries received, but the number of finalists will not exceed 10 (ten). The determination of station staff will be final.
6. Once the finalists have been determined, staff will hold a random drawing and three (3) winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the Taylor Swift show scheduled for Gillette Stadium for July 28, 2018. The winner is responsible for all transportation to and from the concert, no transportation is included in the prize.
In addition, the following standard contest rules apply:
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate in or win B98.5 contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.