Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

Facebook/Boothbay Opera House
Facebook/Boothbay Opera House

Long Time Music Man And Entertainer Danny Beal Passes away

If you have spent any time in Boothbay Harbor in the last three or four decades, there is a very good chance that you have listened to and been entertained by Danny Beal...

Read More

Lice1

Lice Found In Augusta Schools – Prevention Is Key

I was thrilled to open my daughter's backpack yesterday and find the infamous 'Pink Slip' informing all parents that lice has been detected in their child's classroom.  Fun fun fun!  Note my sarcasm.  But, you can avoid a lot of worry and grief if you work on preventing before an infestation breaks out in your household.

Read More

Bullying1

Leave Barron Trump ALONE

I don't care what your political views are.  There is ZERO reason to comment, post, share, laugh at, mock anything pertaining to 10 year old, Barron Trump.  The definition of bullying is as follows:

Read More

Women's March on Maine Augusta_Renee Nelson
Women's March on Maine Augusta_Renee Nelson

Thousands Show for ‘Women’s March on Maine’ in Augusta [photos]

In the days leading up the 'Women's March on Maine' in Augusta the number of people who said they were coming grew and grew. Well, they all showed and then a few!  One of the organizers said there were 10,000 that showed for the event! 

Read More

Picture is blurry because McCoy got grease on the lens!!
Picture is blurry because McCoy got grease on the lens!!

Sarah Missed Bacon At Work – And This Happened – Thanks To Lisa’s Restaurant

Being out sick most of the week, well, it resulted in me missing our monthly luncheon at work.  This month, it was breakfast...my favorite.  With that breakfast was bacon...lots of bacon...from Lisa's Restaurant in Augusta.  Hands down, the best place to get bacon.  I completely lost it while I was home sick.  I felt cheated on.  I felt betrayed.  How could I trust again?  Bacon...at work...without me.

Read More

Back view of a businessman working with a computer
Wavebreakmedia Ltd

Veterans Can Connect VA and Community Care Providers Medical RecordsV: Here Is How

So if you are a Veteran and receive services at a VA medical facility but you have a  community care provider it might be in your own best interest to make sure both have access to your ALL our medical info. You CAN!  BUT to make it happen YOU have to take a few steps.  Here is the deal….

Read More

hat 2
Submitted to Renee Nelson thu Facebook for use in PussyHat story at TownsquareMedia Augusta

‘PussyHat’ Knitting Project for Women’s March

I was in the craft store over the weekend and I ran into a friend who was buying a BUNCH of pink yarn.  She told me she was making pink hats for the Women’s March on Washington 2017 on Saturday January 21, 2017 .  I wanted to know more…and thanks to Google I found out lots more…OMG you have to check this! 

Read More

Justin Sullivan, Getty Images
Justin Sullivan, Getty Images

Gas Prices Down Nationally; Steady In Maine

After six straight weeks of gas prices rising in Maine, there is no change in Maine this week. But the national average for the price of gas has dropped...

Read More

Alex Wong, Getty Images
Alex Wong, Getty Images

Augusta Restaurant Owner Receives Presidential Recognition

To say that The Red Barn in Augusta cares, would be a huge understatement. If you live in Central Maine, there's a pretty good chance that Laura and her crew have served you some delicious food, and more likely than not, have helped out you, a friend, or relative with one of their countless fundraisers...

Read More

Red-Cross-logo-small1

SEVERE BLOOD SHORTAGE IN MAINE

In the last week, the Red Cross has reached a severe shortage of blood donations in the state of Maine!!  They are reaching out to the public...if you can donate...please do!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.