Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

SO Excited for jury duty!
SO Excited for jury duty!

Guess Who Was Called for Jury Duty? Yep…ME!

Apparently the fine folks at Kennebec County Superior Court got wind of what a great job I did judging the 4th of July parades in Winslow and Augusta this year, so they so kind to invite me to be part of the jury process starting September 9th...

Read More

gardwaterfront

Friday Night Free Concert Series On Gardiner’s Waterfront

August is winding down, but there are still a couple of weeks left to enjoy some great, free music along the beautiful Kennebec River in Gardiner along the downtown waterfront...

Read More

Category: Community, Concerts Tags: , ,
Darth Balloon /  Jessica Canwell
Darth Balloon / Jessica Canwell

Check Out Our Pics Of The First Launch Of The 2016 Great Falls Balloon Festival

The 2016 Great Falls Balloon Festival kicked off this morning with the Friday morning balloon launch!

Read More

Pete Dye Golf Club
Getty Images

Golf Magazine Names Top 5 Courses In Maine

The Maine golf season is short in comparison to warmer climates, but nevertheless, there are plenty of great golf courses to play here in Maine...

Read More

Source: Facebook
Source: Facebook

Before Summer Officially Ends, Do These Five Fun Outdoor Activities!

Our Seize The Deal site offers a multitude of items to buy at a pretty great discount, usually half off. From food to outdoor fun, check out our list of items...

Read More

Maine on the Map
Marcio Silva

Ten Strange Laws In Maine That Have Definitely Been Broken

This site, Dumb Laws, shows us some of the strangest actions considered illegal in the great State of Maine. I cannot attest to the truth or accuracy behind any of these laws, but some of these can also be found at Only In Your State; so there must be some truth if multiple sites on the internet say it's true, right...

Read More

Milo-kitty

Kitten Exchange With the Humane Society Waterville Area

What a GREAT opportunity for those who can not afford to spay their female cat or get the current vaccinations available.  It's the Kitten Exchange according to the Humane Society Waterville Area's Facebook page.  

Read More

collage

LulaRoe Fundraiser To Help Raise Sarah’s Kids Get Medical Treatment For Chiari

Anybody who is anybody has seen some sort of LulaRoe group on Facebook.  They are just popping up all over the place.  If you have been tempted to try this extremely comfortable line of clothing, consider joining this fundraiser...from the comfort of your own home.

Read More

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 1.21.48 PM

Check Out Places Around Maine Where Kids Eat For FREE

Going out to eat can be a hassle when the whole family tags along. I know sometimes even with my friends things can get a little rowdy. These restaurants help encourage bringing the kids along for the dining out experience by offering specific days and hours in which kids get to eat for...

Read More

Category: Community, Food, Offbeat Tags: ,
Job
iStock

City of Augusta is HIRING

I was at the City of Augusta Job Fair recently and there are LOTS of opportunities available with Augusta. 

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.