Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

Connor & Charlee Fundraiser
Connor & Charlee Fundraiser

Over $10K Raised For Connor & Charlee

Patrick Linehan, from Modern Woodmen of America, had a major announcement to make last night and we got it all on video!  He matched the money raised yesterday from the Red Barn and auctions bringing the total over $10,700!  But wait...there was more!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock

Closings, Cancellations, Delays

Nov. 29, 2016

American Legion Post 205 Crystal Falls - No games tonight

Please continue to refresh... thank you!

Facebook/Augusta Farmers Market
Facebook/Augusta Farmers Market

Farmers Market At Mill Park In Augusta Winding Down For The Season

The Augusta Farmers Market at Mill Park is a great resource for finding the freshest vegetables and fruits in the Capital City.

Unfortunately, with November comes colder weather and the end of another season for the farmers market...

Read More

Category: Community, Newsletter Tags:
What to donate to the cause
The Morning Buzz & Salvation Army

Tis’ The Season For The B98.5 Tanksgiving Food Drive

It's that time of year again!  Central Maine's largest food drive will kick off on November 7th and will continue through November 10th.  The Bee Crew will be all over Central Maine taking donations of non-perishable food items to be distributed to local food pantries.  But, now is the time to start cleaning out your pantry and challenging your coworkers, friends, family to do the same.

Read More

Bernie Sanders Joins Hillary Clinton At New Hampshire Campaign Event
Getty Images

Bernie Sanders Coming To Portland Tuesday

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders will be in Maine on Tuesday to campaign for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in Portland.

According to bangordailynews...

Read More

Category: Community, Local News Tags:
Breaking News Screen
creisinger

Chief Of Police In Pittsfield Dies Unexpectantly

Longtime Pittsfield Police Chief Steve Emery, who had been the town’s police chief since 1994, died unexpectedly Saturday morning, according to town officials...

Read More

Category: Community, Local News
ConnorStrong
Chiari Malformation

Local Modern Woodmen Of America To Match Funds Raised For Connor & Charlee Sawtelle

This is such AMAZING news, and just proves over and over again how great our community is!  I've shared countless updates and stories about Connor, and now his sister Charlee, who both have Chiari Malformation.  According to Patrick Linehan, the monies raised November 1st, at the Red Barn, will be matched by Modern Woodmen of America members in Oakland...up to $5000!

Read More

Driver
iStock

Sarah Dyer Has A Request For Drivers, Now That Her Kid Has A License

I'm not usually a huge mommy bragger...but, this is a parenting first for me.  I'm officially the mother to a licensed driver.  The possibilities are endless, and I'm so excited.  I'm also scared out of my mind at the thought of him being on the road...with all the impatient drivers of the world.  So, I have this request:

Read More

EmmaLeigh2

Help Emma Get Donations For Kennebec Valley Humane Society

As a mom, I couldn't be more proud of my Emma as she becomes a teenager.  For her 13th birthday, Emma would like to collect as many donations between now and November 5th to give to the Kennebec Valley Humane Society.  In return, she doesn't want any gifts for herself.  Everything must go towards the fur babies looking for new homes.

Read More

Orange Leaf Augusta Facebook Page
Orange Leaf Augusta Facebook Page

Orange Leaf in Augusta is Closing

BUMMER!  I will miss you Orange Leaf at the Marketplace@Augusta!  You still have few days to stop and enjoy before we have to say 'goodbye'.  The last day is the 30th.  

Read More

Category: Community, Food, Local News, News

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.