Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

Wedding cake topper
Thinkstock Images

Do Bakeries Charge More Because It’s A ‘Wedding Cake’?

This is an interesting topic.  A couple weeks ago, I was watching the news, and honestly I can't remember if it was national or local.  They did an undercover investigation about local bakeries and whether or not they charge more for a cake because it's for a wedding.  Through their investigation, this was the case.  Watching this story, brought up my own personal experience...

Read More

Frisbee
Getty Images

7th annual Gardiner Barks In The Park At Gardiner Waterfront Park Set For Saturday September 10th

Not much gives us more joy than our furry friends. And this a great way to help build the Gardiner Dog Park and other dog amenities.

The event will run this Saturday from 10 AM-3 PM and will feature a group dog walk through downtown Gardiner, K9 Police demonstrations, contests and much more...

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Mikel Knight
BEWARE

WARNING: If You See This Tour Bus For Mikel Knight BEWARE

We spotted the Mikel Knight Tour Bus in our parking lot this morning and recalled seeing a warning by the Oakland Police Department on their Facebook page.  Upon further investigation and a by simply googling 'Mikel Knight' several negative reviews pop up about this group and their promotion tactics.

Read More

Bacon
Chocolate Covered Bacon from Shelly's Deli

McCoy & Dyer Try Chocolate Covered Bacon!!

There isn't a group of words that you could possibly form together that would properly describe the pure pleasure that is happening in my mouth as I write this.  Shelly, from Shelly's Deli in Farmingdale, brought us chocolate covered bacon to sample.  2 things I never considered putting together, I now can't ever envision them apart.  

Read More

Foliage

New Foliage Updates for Maine Begin September 14

Now, that the unofficial end of summer is here, Maine.gov is getting ready with updates to help leaf peepers plan their foliage trips with updated weekly foliage reports.

Read More

Getty Images, Tim Boyle
Getty Images, Tim Boyle

American Red Cross September 11th Blood Drives in Maine

The American Red Cross would like you join them for the ‘Roll Up Your Sleeve and Remember’ blood drive.  September 11th is the national Day of Remembrance

Read More

Windsor-fair

Things Happening In Maine Over Labor Day Weekend

The first 'holiday' of the school year!  Labor Day Weekend is here and for most of us, we get 3 days off.  Are you not quite done with summer and looking to add something to your 'Summer 2016 Bucket List'?  Here are some happenings going on in Maine over the 3 day weekend.

Read More

Getty Images, photo by Justin Sullivan
Getty Images, photo by Justin Sullivan

Central Maine Guide To Pick Your Own Pumpkins

It time to start thinking about Halloween and if you and your family haven't done so yet, it's time to pick your pumpkin! Much like picking your own blueberries and apples, many Maine farms are open for you to pick your own pumpkin.

Read More

Maine on the Map
Marcio Silva

Population Wise These Are the Smallest Towns in Maine

Maine is made up of many small towns, some smaller than others. Here is a list of some of the ‘smallest’ towns in the state. Not by area though but by population.

Read More

Kayak Limo 3

Kayak Limo Purchased On An Episode Of Down East Dickering FOR SALE

That's right!  Now you can own a piece of Down East Dickering history!  The famous 2000 Lincoln Navigator SUV Limo, that was purchased during an episode of Down East Dickering, is for sale.  The show ended after only 2 seasons on the History Channel.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Stinger's Scoop Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Stinger's Scoop Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.