Contact Us
Community

Community

greater-waterville-area-food-bank

Sunday Morning Issues: The Waterville Food Bank [audio]

I love food banks. They do such wonderful things for their communities and have such wonderful, caring people making a real difference. I had a chance to talk with the Waterville Food Bank. WOW. What a great organization. They do have one BIG need right now….a van! But you can help with that.

Read More

Category: Audio, Community, Family, Food
Morning Buzz

Kennebec Valley Dental Arts Kicks Off Tanksgiving!

Each year, B98.5 along with the Maine Army National Guard organizes the annual Tanksgiving event.  This morning, we had the pleasure of having Dr. Tracey Glinko & Sherri West from Kennebec Valley Dental Arts on the Morning Buzz.

Read More

Ezra Shaw, Getty Images
Ezra Shaw, Getty Images

Top Small Cities to Live In

Money magazine put out a list of the top small cities in the country to live. Populations had to be between 50,000 to 300,000 and they started with a pool of 781 cities. Many factors were considered including economy, housing market, schools and health care.

Read More

MDSN

Maine Down Syndrome Network Buddy Walk

The Maine Down Syndrome Network presents: National Down Syndrome Society Buddy Walk this Sunday at 1 pm with registration starting at 11:30am. 

Read More

Category: Community, Morning Buzz
Allison, McCoy, Dyer

Spaghetti Dinner To Benefit Disabled Families Need For Home Modifications

We spoke with Allison from Home Hope and Healing to talk about the need for assistance with home modifications for disabled families in Maine.  Home Hope and Healing is hosting a spaghetti dinner to raise money for this cause.

Read More

Category: Community, Morning Buzz
Debbi Myers

Debbie Myers and Friends…5th Annual Maine’s Homeless Veterans Benefit

We had the pleasure of talking with Debbie Myers this morning on the Morning Buzz with McCoy & Dyer.  We were talking about the upcoming 5th Annual Maine's Homeless Veterans Benefit that will be at the Augusta State Armory this Sunday starting at noon.

Read More

Pool, Getty Images
Pool, Getty Images

Sunday Morning Issues: How to Support the FVP and Victims of Domestic Violence [audio]

In the monthly discussion we have been having about domestic violence issues in central Maine we have looked at a number of issues. Our most recent discussion was about domestic violence and supporting the victims of domestic violence.  Check out what the ladies from the Family Violence Project talked about!

Read More

greater-waterville-area-food-bank

You Can Help VAN-quish Hunger in Waterville

The Greater Waterville Area Food Bank is in desperate need of a van and you can help.

Read More

Christ Jackson - Getty Images
Christ Jackson - Getty Images

1st Annual Family & Friends of Pals Day

McCoy & Dyer, from the Morning Buzz, had a chance to talk with Paul Lariviere from Pals NO-KILL Shelter.  If you listened, and wanted more information, here it is:

Read More

dickers

Sarah Dyer Dickers Around With Down East Dickering [AUDIO]

When I was gearing up for my LIVE remote Saturday morning at the Litchfield Fair, I figured I would be meeting some great locals.  Which I did.  I spoke to Earnest from the American Legion.  I spoke with 3 charming boys from the Litchfield Boy Scouts.  But I didn't expect to witness what I did.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!