Contact Us
Community

Community

Tim Boyle, Getty Images
Tim Boyle, Getty Images

Maine ‘Milk Drive’ Aims To Get Fresh Milk To Maine Food Pantries

It's a program called the 'Great American Milk Drive' a program that is intending to get more fresh milk to food pantries. That program has reached the state of Maine, as Oakhurst Dairy and the Good Shepherd Food Bank announced on Tuesday.

Read More

fishing

This Weekend it’s ‘Free Family Fishing Days’ in Maine

Here's an idea, if you're looking for something fun to do today with the family. Saturday and Sunday (May 31 and June 1) are 'Free Fishing Days' in Maine.

Read More

Tom Holbrook

B98.5 Hometown Hero – Tom Holbrook

A big Bee salute to our latest 'Hometown Hero' powered by HS Builders and the Red Barn.

Read More

by Renee Nelson
by Renee Nelson

‘Save Our Lithgow’ Vote for Augusta Coming June 10th [audio]

Here is a chance to learn more about the upcoming vote in Augusta on Lithgow Library. Augusta voters will have their say on the renovation, expansion and preservation of this amazing building.  Libraries are such cool places and offer so much to the community, Lithgow is not different.  I will also solve a new mystery in my life...Lithgow...do we say it. 'Lith-go' or 'Lith-gow' like cow? I have heard it both ways...

Read More

Memorial-Day

Memorial Day Parades in Central and Mid-Coast Maine

• Albion: Parade will begin at 9 a.m. at the Besse Building.
  • Anson: Parade will start at 10 a.m. at the Anson School and continue across the bridge into Madison. Services will be held in Anson, Madison, East Madison and Starks. Cadets from NCB
Category: Community, Events Tags:
Richard Lockyer, Thinkstock
Richard Lockyer, Thinkstock

Central Maine Guide Of Memorial Day Events

Memorial Day is the unofficial kick start to summer, but don't forget the true meaning of the day, to honor the men and women who have given their lives for our freedom. Here's a Memorial Day Events Guide for central Maine.

Read More

Photo by Randy McCoy
Photo by Randy McCoy

Iced Coffee Day at Dunkin’ Donuts Benefiting The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital

I start my day with a delicious iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts everyday, but today, it tasted even better, why? Because today is Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee Day. One dollar from every Dunkin' Iced Coffee (at participating locations) will be donated to the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital.

Read More

Childrens-Discovery-Museum-300x200

Free Admission at the ‘Kid’s Vendor Fair’ with the Children’s Discovery Museum [AUDIO]

The Children's Discovery Museum, Augusta
presents their annual 'Kid's Vendor Fair' today (May 16) from 5:30pm – 8:00pm. Join the fun at the CDM on Capitol Street, Augusta.

Read More

Sharon Buck
Photo by Sonya Wallace

Sharon’s Goodbye, DONATE TODAY

With Friday being my last day, I wanted to go out the way an employee of B98.5 would want to:

By giving back to the community.

I want to help the Pine Tree Camp one last time...but I can't do it without YOUR HELP!

Read More

Sharon Buck
Photo by Sonya Wallace

Sharon’s Ultimate Throw Back Thursday!

For my last Throw Back Thursday for B98.5, I want to show you my family. I found some old pictures of my family that I wanted to share.

Because, FAMILY is the most important thing!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://b985.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on B98.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!