Dairy-Free Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe: DELICIOUS
You know how much of a sucker I am for a super yummy dairy-free recipe. When people hear the words "dairy-free", they often think that it must mean it's gross and tasteless because dairy is life to them. I know this because, at one point, dairy was life to me too... Pizza, mac and cheese, pizza, cheez-its, and more pizza! Dairy is in just about everything that tastes good, so it's tough to cut out something that is in everything.
Well, I'm here to share a delicious dairy-free appetizer, so you're no longer the only one not eating delicious food while at gatherings. This dairy-free buffalo chicken dip also might be one of the easiest recipes to make.
Here is what you'll need.
- 1 bottle of dairy-free Ranch Dressing
- 1 bag of dairy-free Mozzarella Cheese
- 8-10oz of Franks RedHot Sauce
- 2 containers of dairy-free Cream Cheese
- 2-3 cups of cooked Shredded Chicken
- A Slow cooker
- Place the dairy-free ranch, dairy-free mozzarella, Franks Redhot sauce, and the dairy-free cream cheese into the slow cooker.
- Set your crockpot to high.
- Cook 2-3 cups of chicken breast.
- Shred Chicken and Add it to your crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on high until all cheeses are fully melted.
Below I have added pictures of the items I purchased, but you can use any brand substitutions you'd like.
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!