Dolphin Dies on Beach in Kittery
An Atlantic white=sides dolphin on a beach in Kittery last week.
The dolphin was found to have an enormous amount of parasites inits sinus cavity which is most likely the cause of death. Its believe the high concentration of parasites affected its navigational skills which led to his death.
The dolphin was a 350 pound male that must have got separated from it social pack and beached itself. According to pressherald.com the dolphin was dead by the time rescuers arrived.