A Maine family of seven people, including an infant, is now homeless following a massive blaze that broke out in their Greenfield, Maine home on Sunday morning.

According to an article published by WGME 13, the town of Greenfield, Maine is also part of the town of Greenbush, Maine, where the fire happened. When fire officials responded to the blaze they say that the second floor of the home was already fully involved.

In addition to the home being a total loss in the Sunday morning blaze, firefighters say that another building on the property and multiple vehicles were damaged during the fire.

Wanda Madden, a relative of the family that lost their home told WGME in part,

"So many people have stopped by already just saying they'll do anything they can to help so spread the word, get them back on their feet. They're willing to step up and do anything for the community and willing to help out, now is the time to help them."

Fire officials told reporters that they believe the fire began in a wall in the home behind a spot where an electric heater had been running. The fire spread quickly through the walls of the house causing a total loss.

Fire officials remind the public that this is the time of the year when house fires ramp up because people are starting to use their electric space heaters, fire places and woodstoves. Fire departments around Maine are reminding residents to be mindful and use extra caution when using heating devices in the winter months.

9 Maine Restaurants Guy Fieri Needs To Visit

More From B98.5