14 Freaky Tweets About Knowing Murderers in Real Life
So, what are the odds YOU'VE encountered a murderer and not even known it? According to Techly.com, the average American meets 717,225 people in a lifetime and odds are 10.76 of them are murderers amongst us.
And, if it makes you feel any better, your odds of encountering a serial killer are even less at about .01% of murders according to Huffpost.com and their story on How to Avoid Being Murdered by a Serial Killer.
12. Grandma Knew Better11. Potential Evil Step-Mother
10. Toby the Hitchhiker9. America's Most Wanted Elementary School Teacher
8. The College Friend7. The Creepy Co-Worker
6. The Guy Who Disliked the Chicken5. The One Straight Out of a Made for TV Movie
4. The High School Friend3. The Girl Next Door
2. Jeffrey Dahmer, The "Very Nice" Cannibal
1. The Rock and Roll Cannibal