Buzz & Kristi Make Super Simple 4 Ingredient Air Fryer Doughnuts
This morning was the perfect morning for a little Buzz and Kristi in the Morning extra. And if you know us, then you already know it involved food. Just about everything Buzz and I do involves food. LOL.
Our food of choice was air fryer donuts, and OH MY GOODNESS, they were delicious. Not only were they delicious, but they were also super simple and ready in under five minutes.
Check out the video below to see just how easy and simple they were to make, and then go make them. You'll thank us later!
- Jumbo Flakey Biscuits
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 5 tsp of Butter
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar.
- Open the can of flaky biscuits.
- Cut a 1- inch round hole in the center out of each one.
- Spray coat the air fryer basket with coconut or olive oil.
- Place the donuts in the air fryer.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Melt the butter.
- Coat the baked donuts with your melted butter.
- Dip donuts in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!