Holiday Stroll Through Winthrop Happening This Weekend
It's the most wonderful time of the year for any and all things Christmas!
According to the Winthrop Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, the Winthrop Lakes Region is hosting a weekend full of holiday events on December 5th and 6th. The best part about this festive weekend is there is something for the whole family, from a drive-thru Santa experience and caroling to culinary workshops and a Winter wonderland of crafts.
- Here is a list of scheduled events-
- Two Day Culinary Open House from 9 am to 5 pm (Saturday and Sunday) at Grey Goose Gourmet 536 Main St. for homemade treats, jellies, and arts and crafts from local artisans.
- Winter Wonderland, vintage holiday treasures at "The Vault," 129 Main St., Winthrop from 8 to 4 pm, Saturday and Sunday.
- More Winthrop Main Street holiday sales at Pickle's Potions & local art, woodworking, and fine crafts at The Art Walk Shop & Studio.
- D. R. Struck Landscape & Nursery winter wonderland with stunning holiday decorations, gifts, gourmet treats, jewelry, and more, 2215 Route 202, Winthrop.
- Drive-by Santa at the Winthrop YMCA, 29 Town Hall Lane from 11 am to 2 pm Saturday, Dec. 5. (Rain date Sunday, Dec. 6.)
-Coda Chorus caroling on Winthrop Main St. noon to 1 pm, Saturday, Dec. 5.
-Celebrate the Holidays in Manchester at the Kennebec Cabin Company, 915 Western Ave. with music and Maine-made crafts and fine art.
-Monmouth's Stevens Farm & Greenhouses, 674 Main St. holiday open house with wreaths, holiday centerpieces, jewelry, and festive art.
Sustain Wayne's online Holiday Stroll with gifts and homemade treats.
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!