Men…Eat These Foods And Be More Attractive To Women
You are what you eat...I think. OK, so...apparently, there are specific foods that will attract women to the opposite sex. As a woman, I have my own thoughts of what attracts me to a man. Is it food? Hhhmmmm. Let's break it down.
According to HNGN...there are FIVE foods that leave a woman burning with desire for the man eating said foods.
- Celery - In general, celery is incredibly good for you. High in vitamins, fiber and other 'good for you' stuff. This boots your pheromones...sending off a scent that is only detected by a woman...I guess, then, making you completely irresistible. Funny...I always thought it was the smell of Drakkar Noir & Gravity (Hey, I'm a 90's girl) that turned me on.
- Truffles - OK...this one disappointed me. I read the word TRUFFLES and immediately thought 'creamy chocolate'...that is NOT what this is. It's a form of fungus...like a mushroom. And you just lost me.
- Parsnips - Help boost testosterone. I agree...I know a lot of men who need a lil 'pick-me-up' in the testosterone department.
- Carrots - Increase sperm count and motility. Okaaaaay? (birds chirping) I've never thought 'Hey, your high sperm count really turns me on'
- Tomatoes - Sperm count goes up...
So, how beneficial is this information. I guess eating celery is worth a shot. But here's some sound advice...from a woman...
- Brush your teeth
- Wear clean socks
- Wear clean underwear
- Be motiviated
- Wear Drakkar Noir or Gravity (lightly)
- Have a source of income