Can You Help Locate This Missing Maine Teen?
Police in Central Maine are looking for the public's help in locating a missing teenage boy.
According to a post on the Fairfield Police Department Facebook page, Mason Bellows is believed to be somewhere in Waterville, Winslow, or in a nearby town.
If you have any information about his whereabouts, you can call the police at (207) 453-9321.
Hopefully, you know something about his current location.
Ready for a mind-blowing statistic? According to the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, about 460,000 children go missing in the United States each year.
Fortunately, most children who go missing in Maine are found within a few hours or days, but that is not always the case. Here are 19 Maine and New Hampshire children who are currently missing. Sadly, some of these cases date back decades.
Here are some other stories you may be interested in:
- One of the most guarded places is a few hours drive from Maine
- Here is everything you need to know about Portland on Tap
- What does it mean if you find a rubber duck on your vehicle?
- Check out this list of major concerts coming to Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts in 2024
- Why did Jon Pardi give up drinking booze?
- Where is the oldest restaurant in the USA?
These 17 Maine Kids Are Looking For Their Forever Families
Most popular boy names in the '00s in Maine
Gallery Credit: Stacker
Thanks for everything you do to help us keep our listeners informed. If you see something you think we should be talking about, please let us know. All you have to do is send us a quick message inside our app.