MUST TRY: 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
The best recipes are the ones that require little to no effort, and I've got the best and simplest 3 ingredient dessert recipe to share with you.
- 1 Can of Pumpkin puree
- 1 Box of Spice Cake
- 1/2 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Pour dry Spice Cake mix into a bowl.
- Now add canned Pumpkin.
- Mix well or until all dry mix is wet.
- Add 1/2 bag of Choc. Chips
- Stir until choc. chips are evenly dispersed
- Make dough balls with a spoon and drop them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes
- It should feel cakey when done!
Tour The Mid-Coast On A Real Maine Lobster Boat
10 Marvelous Corn Mazes In Central Maine & Beyond
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!