Toyota Recalling 1.3 Million U.S. Vehicles
It seems that almost all automakers are being effected by the faulty air bag issues that could, and have exploded, and resulted in death. The latest automaker to extend a recall due to this is Toyota Motor Corp.
Here are the impacted Toyota models:
- 4Runner (2010 through 2016)
- Corolla (2010 through 2013)
- Matrix (2010 through 2013)
- Sienna (2011 through 2014)
Here are the impacted Lexus models:
- ES 350 (2010 through 2012)
- GX 460 (2010 through 2017)
- IS 250C (2010 through 2015)
- IS 350C (2010 through 2015)
- IS 250 (2010 through 2013)
- IS 350 (2010 through 2013)
- IS-F (2010 through 2014)
Also included: the Scion XB (2010 through 2015).
Owners can check to see if their vehicles have been recalled by CLICKING HERE to go to Toyota's website. Keep in mind owners will also receive a mailed notification which is starting in late January, according to the Toyota press release.