Yummiest: Dairy Free No Bake Cookie Recipe
A dairy-free diet doesn't mean you have to go without eating yummy desserts; it just means that the recipe needs to be altered slightly. I've been eating dairy free for almost 5 years now, and I'm still finding and creating some of the yummiest recipes. The latest recipe I've been throwing together is no-bake cookies, and mmm mmmm, they are delicious.
Here is what you'll need!
- 3 & 1/2- Cups Quick Oats
- 2- Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/4- Tsp Salt
- 2- Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1- Stick Plant-Based Butter
- 1/2- Cup Almond Milk
- 1- Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4- Cup Cocoa
- Measure out Ingredients
- Line Cookie sheet with wax paper
- Mix Dry Oats & Salt - set aside
- In a Sauce Pan over medium heat mix together, Sugar, Butter, Milk & Cocoa (bring to a boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat)
- Add Peanut Butter & Vanilla to warm mixture until mixed thoroughly
- Pour over the Dry Oats & Salt - mix well
- Make dough balls with a spoon and drop them on a cookie sheet
Now go, make some of your own Dairy Free No Bake Cookies and strop drooling over mine!
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!