TONIGHT – SPAGHETTI FUNDRAISER For Local Boy At The Red Barn – TONIGHT
Come out and help support Connor and his family at the Red Barn @ 5pm. They need to come up with $100,000 for a surgery that is not covered by their health insurance. Connor has 2 rare brain conditions (Chiari Malformation & Basilar Invagination) that will require 3 surgeries in the next year. These surgeries will be done in New York. The family will also need to stay in New York for months at a time.
There are going to be some GREAT auction items:
- Rafting trip
- CMT on Tour tickets (Brett Eldredge, Thomas Rhett)
- New England Patriots Tickets to the November 23rd game (w/season ticket holder lanyard)
- Private tour & wine tasting for 10 @ Tree Spirits in Oakland
- A week stay @ Captain Fuller's House in Boothbay
- A painting by Lori Seekins titled 'Purple Violets' for Chiari Awareness
- Aerial photo package from Cre8ive Company
- Several other gift certificates and homemade items
They say it takes a Community to raise a child. That couldn't be more true today! We are a strong community. Now it's time to be #ConnorStrong! If you can't make the event, click here, do donate on their Go Fund Me page.