Dairy Free Banana Bread Muffin Recipe
Cutting dairy out of your diet is hard enough, I know, I've been there, but it doesn't mean you need to stop teaching delicious food. Baking is one of those things you either love it or you don't. I find the simpler the recipe; the more people are likely to want to cook.
- 3- Large Bananas
- 2- Eggs
- 2- Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2- Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/2- Tsp Salt
- 1- Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2- Cup Applesauce (or 1/2-Cup Butter)
- 1- Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2-Tsp Cinnamon- I opted out of the Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Measure out Ingredients
- Grease Muffin Tin or Use Cupcake Liners
- Mash Bananas
- Add Eggs & Applesauce to Mashed Bananas
- Mix Dry Ingredients
- Add Dry Ingredients to Wet Ingredients & Mix
- Place Batter In Muffin Tins
- Bake For Roughly 22 Minutes
Now strop drooling over my pictures and make your yummy banana muffins!
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone.