Road Trip – Must Visit Mini Golf Courses In Maine
Mini Golf is one of my favorite summer childhood past times... Who am I kidding? It's still one of my favorite things to do in the Summer!
With not much else planned for the Summer of 2020 due to Covid-19, I've been thinking of all the things we can still enjoy as a family here in our great state of Maine. In most counties, miniature golf is one of those activities!
The following list covers every listed mini-golf course in Maine. Please keep in mind that some of these courses may not have opened yet.
- Wells Beach Mini Golf - Wells, Maine
- Giffords Mini Golf and Batting - Waterville, Maine ** Mini-golf TEMP CLOSED **
- Steamboat Landing and Mini Golf - Naples, Maine
- Tabers Restaurant and Mini Golf - Auburn, Maine
- Giffords Mini Golf - Skowhegan, Maine
- Schooner Mini Golf and Ice Cream - Saco, Maine
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf - Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Golfers Crossing LLC - Rockport, Maine
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf - Bar Harbor, Maine
- Shaws Ridge Farm Ice Cream-BBQ Barn & Mini Golf - Sanford, Maine
- Raptor Falls Mini Golf and Ice Cream - Arundel, Maine
- Shipwrecked Mini Golf - Lebanon, Maine ** TEMPORARILY CLOSED **
- Wonder Mountain Fun Park - Moody, Maine
- Mountain View Golf Range - Sanford, Maine
- Roy's Allsteak Hamburger and Mini Golf - Auburn, Maine
- Tasha's Mini Golf - Sedgwick, Maine
- Wild Acadia Fun Park - Trenton, Maine ** CLOSED FOR 2020 SEASON **
- The Sports Arena - Bangor, Maine
I am making a Summer of 2020 bucket list and plan on visiting as many of these locations as we can! If you are planning a trip to one of these locations, I highly recommend giving them a call just to make sure they are actually opening for the 2020 season.
Did we miss any? Send us a message through our app to let us know.