Can You Really Make A Christmas Ornament Out Of A Cup? YEP!
Are you looking for fun DIY Christmas-themed crafts for the special kids in your life during the upcoming holiday break from school? Or, maybe you're looking for a cost-effective way to decorate your Christmas Tree for the Holidays?
Either way, I happened to be looking for a fun craft to enjoy with my kids as the holidays approached, and I happened to find the CUTEST Christmas DIY by iheartcraftythings.com that can be created for many different occasions, so I figured I'd share.
Supplies you will need
Plastic cups 18 oz
Pre Heated Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get artistic and decorate the cups with permanent metallic markers.
- Place cups upside down on the cookie sheet.
- Cook for 1- 2 minutes or until Cup is flat.
- Punch a hole in the flattened Cup (once its cool to touch)
- Add string
- Ta-da! Your new Christmas Ornament or Ornaments are done!
- Now it's time to DECORATE!!
I hope you enjoy making these super cute ornaments; my family sure did!
Central Maine Restaurants Open On Christmas Day 2021
6 Must See Magical Christmas Light Displays In New England
13 Weird Phobias & Illogical Fears That Our Listeners Have
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!