Children Center Virtual Dinner Series
According to the Children Center Early Intervention & Family Support Facebook page, the Children's Center is teaming up with area restaurants by hosting a virtual dinner series fundraiser. This fun virtual dinner series will take place on three different days and will feature several local restaurants.
Three delicious chances to dine and do good!
Check out our Children's Center Virtual Dinner Series featuring...
It all kicks off Saturday, August 8th, with dinner from the first featured restaurant State Lunch. Don't worry if you are unable to enjoy the very first virtual dinner, there will be three in total. The second virtual dinner series will be Saturday, August 29th. They will feature two restaurants, The Maine House and Cushnoc Brewing Co. And, last but certainly not least, the virtual dinner serious wraps up on Saturday, September 12th, with dinner from the Augusta Country Club.
Each Virtual Dinner Experience Contains
- A nice dinner to-go (you can even eat it while in your pajamas)
- A donation made in your name to the Children's Center
- Extra raffle entries
- A Chit Chat pack of trivia with a few conversation starters
- Virtual program - consisting of pure entertainment (Music/Comedy/Fun)
- ** This virtual event is roughly 60 minutes long- You can watch the event on any screen and see them, but they can't see you, so be sure to get comfy and maybe even make an extra donation
BONUS** for every additional $25 you donate, you'll be entered in to win a VIP cooking class/wine tasting to the State Lunch, Summer flowers from Lazy Acres Farm, or dinner for four at The Oak Table and Bar.