Project Flagging Offering Employees a Chance at $100,000 in Giveaways
Project Flagging is currently offering a $500 sign-on bonus for their flagger positions. The company, which is the top flagging provider of traffic control services in Maine and New Hampshire, is also giving away $100,000 in drawings through October as a part of its new Employee Protection Program.
As a flagger, you will direct traffic for a road crew (usually construction, utility, or municipal). This position involves outside work in order to make a difference. You generally will work in a pair or as part of a larger team to ensure the safety of motorists, construction workers and yourself. With a booming construction industry, Project Flagging has work available across Maine and New Hampshire.
- Able to be professional and courteous
- Able to keep traffic moving while ensuring the safety of yourself and others
- Able to work long hours in a variety of weather conditions (ie. snow, rain, and extreme heat or cold)
- Able to stand for long shifts with few breaks
- Able to remain alert
- Strong communication skills
- Top wages
- Sign-on bonus of $500
- Referral bonus
- Employee Protection Program
- Ride Share Program
- Mega draw at the end of the season where prizes are given away (ie. TVs, gaming systems, outdoor gear, yeti coolers, gas cards, etc.)
Learn more about the locations Project Flagging has available by visiting their job openings webpage.
Note: Interviews will be conducted in person by Project Flagging and offices are practicing safety protocols. Flagger Certification Training will be held through Zoom to ensure proper social distancing.