Rainy Day ‘Around Town’ Activities
Well, there's bound to be a day...or two...when it rains. We need it. Rain is a good thing. Rainy days are good for catching up on housework, sleep or even your favorite television show. However, sometimes...the kids need to get out of the house because they're 'BORED' (and mom's sanity needs saving). In case you are drawing a blank...here's some great things to do around town...on rainy days.
- Check out the Maine State Museum
- Libraries ROCK! Lithgow Library has an amazing list of events for the summer!
- G-Force Adventures laser tag! Check out our Seize the Deal! 4 ALL DAY PASSES for $35
- The small kiddos LOVE the Sensory Gym. Another Seize the Deal! $10 for $5
- 1-7-10 Bowling is fun for any age! Keeps you active. Check out Seize the Deal
- More lazer tag! More Seize the Deal! Family Time Dine And Play Invites your entire family for $50
- If you haven't yet...bring the younger ones to the Children's Discovery Museum
- There is ALWAYS indoor swimming at the KVYMCA. Here's the pool schedule. And at the Alfond Youth Center. Here's the pool schedule
- Indoor bounce houses GALORE at Adventure Playland in Waterville
- Plan ahead and see a FREE movie at Flagship Cinema in Waterville
- Or go see a movie at Regal Cinemas in Augusta
- Play with the BIG balls at Sparetime Recreation bowling alley in Hallowell
- Bundle up and go ice skating at the Maine Ice Vault