Top 10 CRAZY Things Sarah Loves To Smell
Being that it's National Fragrance Day, I felt compelled to think about the craziest things I love the smell of. 'They' say that smell can trigger memories. I, certainly, believe that is true. Oddly enough, I have an aerosol room perfume that I got 26 years ago (WOW...I was 13)...I've kept it all these years. I still smell it every so often.
OK...so that room perfume smells more like alcohol now. But, whatevs. Here are some other weird'ish things I LOVE to smell:
- Plastic blow up pool toys. I wish it came in a candle. I'd burn it.
- Oranges on my hands. After I peel an orange, I will smell my hands for an hour.
- Potting soil. I will stick my head in the bag....and breathe in!
- Mary Jane..Cannabis...POT. Yea, I'll admit it. LOVE the smell. Don't judge.
- Desitin butt cream. Yup.
- Bleach. The more the better.
- Smell of rain on pavement on a warm day. Again...I'd burn that candle
- Someone getting a perm. Again...don't judge me.
- A swimming pool. Indoors or outdoors. Preferably indoors.
- My clothes. I will sit there and just smell my shirt.
Happy National Fragrance Day! Go sniff somethin'