WARNING For Dog Owners: Beware Of Wild Mushrooms
With the 'soggy' Summer we had, wild mushrooms are on the rise. I have HUGE ones on my yard. They are quite fascinating to look at. However...these mushrooms are very toxic for animals.
Symptoms a dog can have after consuming a wild mushrooms can range from diarrhea, vomiting, disorientation and death. If you suspect your dog has eaten a wild mushroom, contact your vet immediately.
Remove any wild mushrooms from your yard and don't let your dogs consume any while on a walk.