One of the HOTTEST charity events Augusta has ever seen is about to go down.

According to a Facebook event page, Earl Kingsbury, the director of the Civic Center, has challenged Augusta Police Community Resource Officer Brad Chase to the Paqui One Chip Challenge. 

Earl aka, Earl "no pain no gain" Kingsbury and Brad "no guts no glory)"Chase will go head to head tomorrow, December 12th, in hopes of raising the most money for the United Way of Kennebec Valley.


We're live! It's time to start donating for your favorite challenge for the Paqui One Chip Challenge!!!

Posted by One Chip Challenge for Charity - Augusta, Maine on Wednesday, December 2, 2020


Here's how it works...

  • Pick a challenger and pledge them any donation amount before Dec 12th at 5:55 pm.
  • The challenger with the most pledges will get a plate of foods that will help cool their palette... The other will only get a cracker and a glass of milk... OUCH!
  • The winner will decide which United Way Charity they want to receive 75% of the donations. The loser will get the choice of choosing where the other 25% is donated.
  • The TOP 10 donors will receive 2 tickets to attend the Challenge live at the Augusta Civic Center on December 12th at 6 pm.
  • Pick your challenger HERE and make your DONATION!



Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!

B98.5 logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app


5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Waterville

More From B98.5